-
 

Международный фестиваль кошек «кот в сапогах и его друзья»

Международный фестиваль кошек «кот в сапогах и его друзья» ,Sokolniki, 21 二月 2015


ОФО «ФРЕЯ»
Россия, Москва, КВЦ «Сокольники», павильон 7a

Recommended interpreters Yuriy YYuriy Y Yuliya IYuliya I Evgen EEvgen E
Dates
21 二月 2015
城市
Москва, Россия
в
Sokolniki

Project details: Wish to triumph over excessive weight in 2017 rather than fail, as was commonly the case in years past? You will learn everything there is to know about diet, sport, physical activity, psychology and much more needed to lose weight. 1 day of intense work covering all relevant areas:  Level up your willpower and morale. Fail free methods and ways to overcome crave towards your favourite food Keep going as you pass midway and move on to your goal without self-disappointment. Stop being embarrassed with your body and feel confident at the beach by this summer. Become a strong and positive champion against one of the hardest foes ever – excessive weight! In this training you will learn sports and diet contribute only 20% to your success! What is the remaining 80% the vast majority are not aware of? If you failed the battle with your excessive weight before, this was definitely the reason! In addition, on the training we will demonstrate its own development - the result of two years of work to prevent the desire to eat something forbidden. Convenient, practical and guaranteed remedy for failure! Speakers: Miron Shakira – professional weight loss coach, personal advisor of stars, well-known politicians and businessmen. Member of International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) (USA, No. 1 in nutrition and fitness globally). "Fitness and Nutrition" ISSA certified specialist. "Diet and nutrition" Cambridge University specialist. FITCHAT research and practical company expert. Evgeny Gantsel – weight loss VIP coach. Member of International Sports Sciences Association (USA, No. 1 in nutrition and fitness globally). "Fitness Trainer" ISSA certified specialist. Vice-President of FITCHAT research and practical company. Event agenda: February 11 10.00 — 11.00 — registration of participants 11.00 — 14.30 — training part 1 14.30 — 15.30 — lunch break 15.30 — 17.00 — training part 2 17.00 — 18.00 — Q&A session 20.00 – VIP-dinner* with the training hosts (SIXTY restaurant, Moscow-City). Personal case studies, strategies and tactics for your actions. *- for holders of Maximum tickets only IMPORTANT NOTE: in case you are already engaged in another weight loss programme or consult with a nutritionist etc., the training will accelerate your progress significantly and improve the resulting effect. Participation is on a fee basis, registration is required – to register please proceed to www.fitchattraining.com Exhibition steering committee: Rufina Akhmadyanova Mobile: +7 (903) 144 38 54 +7 (999) 921 64 62 E-mail: [email protected]

Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 7a
Cat-Salon-September Cat Show
Organizing Committee: Tel .: +7-929-576-7876
e-mail: [email protected]
Moscow Club of Cat Amateurs
Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 7a
The Booted Cat and His Friends International Cat Festival

FREYA The Public Felinological Organization
Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Moscow, Russia, exhibit hall 7a